FLU CLINICS 2020: All patients eligible for a free NHS flu vaccination will receive an invitation either by text message or letter. If you believe you are eligible/at-risk and have not received an invitation by 30th September 2020, please send us a message.
FINAL FLU CLINIC DATES:
65+ years – Saturday 28th November
18-64 years (NHS eligible only) – Saturday 5th December
50-64 years (not otherwise NHS eligible) – Saturday 5th December*
Children (School Year Recp – Year 7) – Vaccination organised by school unless NHS eligible
Children School Year 8 – age 17 (NHS eligible only) – Saturday 28th November, Tuesday 2nd December
*We have been allocated a limited supply of vaccines for patients aged 50+ (and not otherwise NHS eligible). Vaccines will be offered to patients in this age group subject to vaccine availability.
All appointments cancelled on Saturday 24th October have now been rescheduled. If you have not received a text message with your new appointment date/time, please contact us ASAP.
Our teams are working hard to ensure that this year’s flu clinics can be carried out in the safest and most efficient way possible. The safety of patients and staff is our priority. Please note the following important information:
- Please DO NOT attend if you are unwell, displaying any symptoms of coronavirus, and/or have had recent contact with anyone with confirmed coronavirus.
- All clinics are by appointment only. Please arrive promptly at your appointment time and no more than 5 minutes before. If you arrive at the practice late or without an appointment, you will be asked to leave and contact our Monday – Friday team to re-book.
- Please wear a face covering. If you do not have a face mask, you can use a scarf or similar item to cover your nose and mouth. Please note that due to PPE shortages, we are unable to supply face masks on arrival.
- Entry to the practice is subject to a routine non-invasive temperature check. If you are required to queue, please respect social distancing and stay 2m apart.
- Parking at the practice is limited. If you can, please arrive on foot.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Our teams continue to work extremely hard to ensure that the thousands of our patients requiring flu vaccinations are vaccinated in the safest, most efficient way possible. Had a positive experience at the practice recently? Please join our other patients in leaving feedback on NHS Choices.