Work on the COVID-19 Vaccination Hub based at the Newbury Racecourse is underway and it is likely that patients will be booked in for COVID-19 vaccination once delivery dates of the vaccine are confirmed. These clinics will be held at the Newbury Racecourse.
Please do not contact the surgery to book in for a COVID-19 vaccination, the practice staff will contact those patients who are eligible. The vaccination clinic will likely be fairly short notice once we receive confirmation of vaccine delivery.
The hub will vaccinate patients based on the list below in order:
- i. Older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers;
- ii. All those 80 years of age (and over) and Health and Social Care Workers;
- iii. All those 75 years of age and over;
- iv. All those 70 years of age and over;
- v. All those 65 years of age and over;
- vi. High-risk adults under 65 years of age;
- vii. Moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age;
- viii. All those 60 years of age and over;
- ix. All those 55 years of age and over and;
- x. All those 50 years of age and over.