Complaints & Compliments Procedure
At Falkland surgery your satisfaction is important to us.
- If you would like to make a complaint about any aspect of your care please contact our practice manager Mark Betkowski in writing, via telephone or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you. If Mark isn’t available, any of the staff can help.
- Every complaint is treated seriously. We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days and then investigate it further as appropriate. Dr Devall is our lead GP for complaints.
- Should you wish to take your complaint further than this then you can contact NHS England. Details can be found on the NHS Choices website. Should this still not resolve the issue concerned then you can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. Details are at ombudsman.org.uk. We can help signpost you to these organisations if needed.
- Detailed online information about every step of the NHS complaints process can be found on nhs.uk under “Feedback and Complaints about the NHS in England”
- If you require assistance to make a complaint then we can help you find an NHS advocate. Just ask us.
- If you have a concern about your care in hospital or outpatients then we would recommend you contact the local hospital Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) in the first instance
- Should you wish to offer any other comments or compliments we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact Mark or any of the reception staff. You can also leave comments on the NHS website about a specific GP surgery including Falkland surgery.
- If you have had a really good experience with us or you met a member of staff who was fantastic – please tell us!